This post may contain affiliate links. You can read by affiliate disclosure here.
The holidays can be such an expensive time of year, especially if you have a long list of people to buy for. Luckily, I found you guys some cheap Christmas gift ideas from the Dollar Store for $10 and under!! Don’t worry though, these fabulous holiday gifts look anything but cheap, no one will know you got them at the Dollar Store!
I also wanted to share with you guys a sneaky way I basically get FREE CHRISTMAS GIFTS for my friends and family!!!
I’m talking CASH (Paypal) and GIFTCARDS from some of my favorite places: Amazon, Target, Walmart, Bath & Body Works (just to name a few)!!
All I do is complete surveys and watch videos through Swagbucks and I get cash and gift cards! This helps me out tremendously during the holidays, even if it is just a $25 gift card here and there! Right now if you sign up here you can get a $5 sign up bonus!!
Between Swagbucks and the Dollar Store gift ideas below, you guys are going save so much money this holiday season! Do you have any tips or tricks for saving money during the holidays? Comment below!
1. Santa Belt Jar: Wrap an old belt around a mason jar filled with treats and you have the most adorable gift! (Via Little House of Four)
2. Monogramed Candles: Adding a monogrammed label to a Dollar Store candle makes for a very personal gift. These fabulous downloadable labels are FREE and are available in other styles! (Via My Frugal Home)
3. 5 Minute Gift: Use an oven mitt as a “bag” to hold a candle and napkins. Great for a last minute gift for a hostess, teacher, or co-workers. Be sure to check out her tips for wrapping these! (Via This Is Our Bliss)
4. Gold Planters: Spray paint Dollar Store glasses and add succulents (around $3-$4) to create these cute planters. Remember you can spray paint these any color you like! (Via We Lived Happily Ever After)
5. Polka Dot Mugs: Grab a Sharpie and go to town creating polka dots on your mug. These are great to give as is, but you could also fill with cocoa packets. (Via Place Of My Taste)
6. DIY Hurricane Lantern: This lantern looks super expensive but it is just Dollar Store frames glued together. Seriously, I’ve seen hurricanes like this at Pottery Barn, anyone would love to receive this gift! (Via Grosgrain Fab)
7. Kitchen Essentials Gift Basket: Who doesn’t need kitchen utensils? Add a mug, kitchen timer, and handmade goodies to a cheap Dollar Tree basket. You can download the sweet framed print for FREE! (Via Texas Crafty Gift)
8. Dish Towel & Utensil Gift: Another fun way to gift utensils is wrapped inside kitchen towels and potholders. Take a look at her clever folding technique that is super easy to do! (Via Hip 2 Save)
9. Embellished Candles: Add some burlap and fresh rosemary or pine to dress up cheap Dollar Store candles. (Via Umelecky)
10. Pedicure Gift Basket: Everyone needs a little pampering sometimes and this gift is perfect! For more details and other Dollar Store gift basket ideas, be sure to check out Maria’s Self.
Bonus Mug Idea: Another Sharpie decorated mug idea that is oh so merry and fun. Love this scalloped design with sequins at the bottom and don’t forget to fill your masterpiece with Dollar Tree candies! (Via Classy Clutter)
Want more cheap Dollar Store ideas? You might want to check these out: